Are you digging through your desk at 3pm for those “in case of emergency” chocolates (that have turned into everyday pick-me-ups?)
Or filling your coffee mug with a delicious latte every afternoon?
Are you awake at night staring at the clock and wondering why you can’t sleep?
Do you become a h-angry lady if you don’t get your next meal at exactly the right time?
If you were nodding your head yes to any of these questions...
Then you’re exactly where you need to be. You are just like thousands and thousands of others WHO are on the blood sugar rollercoaster and I’m here to tell you … It’s time to get off!
The 21 Day Sugar Detox is a real-food based program that supports your body in naturally detoxing from sugar cravings.
Use the easy to follow meal plans and simple recipes in this program to bust a lifetime of sugar and carb cravings in just three weeks. Three levels of the program make it approachable for anyone, whether you’re starting from scratch or from a gluten-free, grain-free, and/or Paleo lifestyle.
The 21 Day Sugar Detox even includes special modifications for athletes (endurance, CrossFit, HIIT-Style and beyond), pregnant/nursing moms, pescetarians and people with autoimmune conditions.
What you’ll experience on this program
This program is different from a lot of other “diet” or “detox” programs out there that promote extremely restricted eating; encourage you to consume only shakes, juices or smoothies; or rely heavily on supplements and very-low-calorie or very-low-fat diets to ensure success. The goal of any detox program should be to support your body in naturally cleansing itself of substances that create negative health effects – and that’s exactly what this program does.
By focusing on quality protein, healthy fats, and good carbs, this program will help you change the foods you eat, your habits around food and even the way your palate reacts to sweet foods. You’ll likely complete the program and continue eating this way much of the time thereafter because you’ll feel amazing. After changing your everyday eating habits, you will begin to gain a new understanding of how food works in your body—and just how much nutrition affects your entire life.
This program has a track record of:
- Reducing insulin needs for diabetics
- Improving skin
- Improving digestion
- Improving sleep
- Reducing and even eliminating joint and back pain
- Lowering high blood pressure
- Lifting brain fog
- Improving moods
- And, so much more!
Now let’s get you some results!
I've partnered with Erica Walters - a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Eating Psychology Coach and 21-Day Sugar Detox Coach (as well as my friend for over 20 years) to bring you this value packed program! We'll both help set you up for success, support you along the way, and make sure you have a plan for when the detox is over!
Join OUR sugar detox group and receive:
- Five Weeks of Coaching
- Week 1: Let's get prepped and ready for the detox
- Weeks 2-4: We detox! Let's rid our bodies or sugar and processed foods and nourish them with whole foods
- Week 5: Let's reintroduce foods
- Four Live Calls
- During the five weeks, we have four live calls led by me and Erica with the other members of the group. We’ll share what to expect for the coming week, nutritional information, provide support and answer all of your questions. If you’re not able to make the call, they are recorded, posted in the Facebook group and can be accessed at anytime
- The 21 Day Sugar Detox Guidebook
- Written by Diane Sanflippo, to provide extra information and great recipes
- A Participant Workbook
- Includes an outline of each session, space to take notes during the calls and journal during your 21 days
- A Private Facebook Group
- You will connect with other detoxers, receive expectations for the day, motivation, recipes, tips and support. This group will give you regular access to me and Erica while you learn to navigate the world without sugar
- Our Nutritional Expertise
- With hundreds of hours of nutrition study under our belts, we answer your questions and concerns involving nutrition that go beyond the program
- Mystery Goodies
- We've curated our favorite detox-friendly products that are jam packed with nutrition and will kick off your detox in a great way
Let’s be honest:
The problem isn’t just sugar itself. It’s the refined, nutrient-poor carbs that carry tons of calories, but no real nutrition. In our world, these are the easiest foods to grab on the go, but they leave us fat, sick, tired, and downright unhappy.
The effect that sugar, “hidden” carbs, and refined, processed foods have on our bodies goes far beyond our wastelines. We can’t focus, we can’t sleep, we have irrational mid-afternoon cravings, and we can’t even make it through the day without wanting-or needing-to stimulate our energy levels with caffeine or even more sugar! What can we do to break free from this cycle? The 21-Day Sugar Detox is here to help!